- How It Works
- Water Damage Restoration
- Mold Removal
- Sewage Cleanup
- Biohazard Cleanup
- Trauma, Crime Scene, & Unattended Death
- Homicide, Murder, & Suicide Cleanup
- COVID-19 Variant Virus & Infectious Disease
- Drug Cleanup, Safe Removal & Drug Decontamination
- Hoarding Clean Up & Animal Hoarding
- Extreme Cleaning & Extreme Basement Clean Outs
- Bug Infestation & Rodent Infestation Clean Up
- More Services
- Contact Us
COVID-19 Variant Virus & Infectious Disease Clean Up
Viruses, bacteria, and microorganisms are always a threat, but the Coronavirus pandemic has opened the world’s eyes more than ever before to the need for sanitizing disinfecting for infection control.
Our biohazard technicians are experts in decontamination and infection control for viruses, bacteria, and microorganisms. We are ready to come to your home, business, or property. Here’s the steps we take to ensure your safety:
● We perform tests on surfaces to confirm the effectiveness of our cleaning process.
● Technicians use and apply the required disinfectant for the COVID-19 virus and other microorganisms.
● Disinfectants are applied using electrostatic, mist, fogging, or direct mechanical pump or battery operated sprayer.
● We perform a final test on all surfaces to confirm the disinfection process is complete.
Infectious Disease & Deadly Virus
Superbugs are a strain of bacteria that are resistant to the most commonly used antibiotics. These and other harmful bacteria and viruses can survive for up to two hours on surfaces. It’s important that you wash your hands regularly to help protect yourself and prevent the spread of these diseases.
● COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2)
● MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus)
● C-Diff (Clostridioides Difficile)
● Staph (Staphylococcus)
● HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
●And much more
Specialized Antiviral Cleaning
We’re a (24 hour) Emergency Response Team specializes in eliminating Covid-19!
Call or text 203-350-9464. We are Licensed – Certified – Bonded – Insured. We follow all Federal Laws & Regulations. 100% OSHA COMPLIANT.
We use EPA List (N) Registered Disinfectants.