- How It Works
- Water Damage Restoration
- Mold Removal
- Sewage Cleanup
- Biohazard Cleanup
- Trauma, Crime, & Unattended Death
- Homicide, Murder, & Suicide Clean Up
- COVID-19 Variant Virus & Infectious Disease
- Fentanyl methamphetamine & Drug Decontamination
- Hoarding Clean Up & Animal Hoarding
- Extreme Cleaning & Extreme Basement Clean Outs
- Bug Infestation & Rodent Infestation Clean Up
- More Services
- Contact Us
COVID-19 Variant Virus & Infectious Disease Clean Up
Viruses, bacteria, and microorganisms are always a threat, but the Coronavirus pandemic has opened the nation’s eyes more than ever before to the need for sanitizing disinfecting for infection control.
COVID-19 Disinfection Services
Our biohazard technicians are experts in decontamination and infection control for viruses, bacteria, and microorganisms. We are ready to come to your home, business, or property. Here’s an overview of the steps we take to ensure your safety:
● We perform tests on surfaces to confirm the effectiveness of our cleaning processes.
● Technicians use and apply the required disinfectant for the COVID-19 virus and other microorganisms.
● Disinfectants are applied using electrostatic, mist, fogging, or direct mechanical pump or battery-operated sprayers.
● We perform a final test on all surfaces to confirm the disinfection process is complete.
Infectious Disease & Deadly Virus
Superbugs are a strain of bacteria that are resistant to the most commonly used antibiotics. These and other harmful bacteria and viruses can survive for up to two hours on surfaces. It’s important that you wash your hands regularly to help protect yourself and prevent the spread of these diseases.
● COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2)
● MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus)
● C-Diff (Clostridioides Difficile)
● Staph (Staphylococcus)
● HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
●And much more
Specialized Antiviral Cleaning
We’re a (24 hour) Emergency Response Team specializing in eliminating Covid-19! We are biohazard technicians who provide disinfection services in Hamden, CT to facilities that have a high rate of infection!
Call or text 203-350-9464. We are Licensed – Certified – Bonded – Insured.
We follow all Federal Laws!
We use EPA List (N) Registered Disinfectants.
We are 100% OSHA Compliant.